Tuesday, August 08, 2006

vietienne



Right have been in vietienne for a few days now and I must say that I like it a lot here it’s well chilled out and the people are very nice! First day I got in very late so not much happening then and on the Sunday everything was closed so I went with some friends to a hotel pool and took it very easy and playing backgammon ! then on mon I had a very nice day again rented a bike and went on a bit of a tour around town looking at temples and stuff and in the last temple they had herb steam room and massage for an hour for about 4 $ so no complaints there! For food it’s not to bad either but I must admit that I haven’t eaten much lao food as they have to many bakery’s here and it’s quite nice to have a good sandwich but for dinner they have a lot of bbq stands along the river and the shrimps are big and tasty! And the last 2 days I just been lazy but it’s all good! I still have a week or so in lao and I heard about this boat trip that takes 2 days from some town up north to Thailand and it does sound nice so as off tomorrow I’m leaving vietienne heading north. So I hope that all of u are having as good time as I am so until next time keep it real!!

Tranquille seb

4 Comments:

Anonymous Morzan said...

Hej Basti
nu är jag åter till vardagen och semestern är slut för denna gång. tack för vackert kort från cambodja. tack även för mailen. fina bilder o intressant läsning på bloggen. på en av bilderna trodde jag du plåtat någon från röda khemererna, men det var ju du som hade gömt ditt långa hår under kepsen.
vad som framgår av din skrivning är allt väl med dej.
ta´t lugnt o sköt om dej

många kramar o puss från Morzan

ska försöka o få iväg ett mail till dej endera da´n

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can make extra cash.
It's not available everywhere, so go to the site and see if you can find something. I found something and make
and extra $900 a month!

http://www.degree-programs-online.info/extramoney.htm

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can make extra cash.
It's not available everywhere, so go to the site and see if you can find something. I found something and make
and extra $900 a month!

http://www.degree-programs-online.info/extramoney.htm

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Copenhagen Post said...

Tjena. Got flash backs from reading the blog and realized that I had a fun time being hammered in Ventienne. Gamblin'n'drinkin' in the far east. Interesting. The gambling part took part down by the river. The Lao people loved it. Also went to the war museum. Ok. Went to a market trying to find cigarrs and ended up drunk again together with a bunch of tuk tuk drivers. Very funny had to sing songs for each other and you know asians. Always everything happy and nice so they didn't aprechiate my songs since the only ones I knew was Motørhead songs. But thats the way it goes. Back home things are at a stand still. Applying for jobs. Rock On.

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home